|A snapshot after our dinner at Adour in the St. Regis hotel.|
Erin and I had a blast in NYC. We can say that we crammed in a ton of fun activities, but never felt rushed — which is pretty ironic, being that everyone is in a rush in New York. We have plenty of stories of our adventures, but here's the quick summary:
- Friday night dinner and drinks was spent in Brooklyn with my best man Shawn.
- A Saturday morning stroll around midtown
- Front row seats to Avenue Q in the afternoon
- An extremely fancy dinner at Adour — the Alaine Ducasse restaurant at the St. Regis Hotel.
- Sunday morning brunch at The Smith in the East Village
- Brunch was followed by a long walk through some eclectic neighborhoods
- A visit to Battery Park to see the Statue of Liberty
- Later, a visit to the 9/11 Memorial site
- Afternoon drinks at the Boathouse in Central Park
- Dinner at the Columbus Circle Whole Foods
This is just a sampling — there are plenty of stories to come. I just have way too much laundry and cleaning to do around here for now. (Erin finally returns home after three weeks this Friday!)
Enjoy your week!